Indian Bank Net Banking: Indian Bank is a State-Owned Financial Services Company which is headquartered in Chennai. Indian Bank has more than 20,600 Employees and more than 2550 Branches across the country. Apart from India, its Branches are also located in Colombo, Jaffna in Sri Lanka and Singapore. Indian Bank Net Banking provides a wide range of Net Banking Services.
Internet Banking is useful to Every Sector. After Demonetisation, People have started using Internet Banking to fulfill their daily needs. Using Indian Bank Net Banking you can keep track of your Transactions anytime. You can access all the Banking related services from any place, provided you just need a steady Internet Connection. Indian Bank Net Banking Offers services like view transactions history, transfer funds online, pay utility bills, request for services, open Fixed Deposit/ Recurring Deposit, book tickets, etc.
Features of Indian Bank Net Banking
1. You can view the status of your transaction history. You can view and download your account statement using Indian Bank Net Banking.
2. Using Indian Bank Net Banking, you can pay utility bills like electricity bills, water bills, broadband/landline bills, postpaid bills, credit card bills, etc.
3. You can Transfer Funds to any Indian Bank Account.
4. You can Transfer Funds to any Non-Indian Bank Account using methods such as RTGS and NEFT(via IMPS).
5. You can Book Tickets of Movies, Flight, Train, etc using Indian Bank Net Banking.
6. You can open Fixed/Recurring Deposit Account online using Indian Bank Net Banking.
7. You can pay various Taxes online using Indian Bank Net Banking.
8. You can put service request for various services like a request for a new Cheque Book, Stop payment of a Cheque or Enquire for a particular Cheque.
9. You can apply for a Loan Suitable for you can view the status of it anytime.
10. You can update your Net Banking Profile using Indian Bank Net Banking.
11. You can shop across various E-Commerce sites using Indian Net Banking.
Steps for Registering into Indian Bank Net Banking
Follow the steps given below to register for Indian Net Banking
1. Visit the website, https://www.indianbank.net.in/ and then click on “Register Online”.
2. A New window will open, which will ask you for the following details.
– CIF Number
– Account Number
– Mobile Number
Enter all the details and then click on “Submit” Button.
3. Now you will receive an OTP at your Registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and then click on submit.
4. Now a new window will appear, which will ask you for the following details:
- Customer Name
- CIF Number
- Mobile Number
- Branch Name
- Pan Number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Branch ID
- Branch Name
Fill and the details carefully and then click on “Submit”.
5. Now, you will get a screen which will ask you to enter Login Password. Select the password which is suitable for you and re-enter the same for confirmation. Then Click on “Submit”.
Note: Indian Bank Suggests that you should frequently change your password in order to protect your privacy.
6. Now you will view a screen which displays 5 secret questions. Select any 2 questions that are appropriate for you and answer them. Both the answers protect you from being hacked. After this, click on “Submit”.
7. Now you will get “New User Activation” window that will ask for Activation Type. Two options will appear as follows:
– Activation through ATM Card
– Activation through Branch
If you want to register now, then select Activation through ATM Card or select the second option to register from Indian Bank.
Then Click on “Confirm”.
8. When you select Activation through ATM Card, then following fields will appear.
– ATM Card Number
– Expiry Date
– ATM PIN
Fill the details appropriately and then click on Submit.
9. Now you will get “Online Request Acknowledgement” receipt which contains your name, CIF Number, and Login Password.
The Process is completed.
Now you can Login into your Indian Net Banking Account. For any Queries regarding the Registration of Indian Net Banking, you can contact Customer Care Number.
How to Login to Indian Bank Net Banking?
Follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Official Indian Bank website.
- Click on Personal Banking or Corporate Banking as per your choice.
- A new pop window will open which displays certain safety points, read it and then click on “I Agree”.
- A new window will open, enter your login credentials and then you are logged in.
- Now you can seamlessly enjoy all the Indian Net Banking Services.
To know in detail about login into your Indian Bank Net Banking Account, watch the video as given below:
To login into your Indian Bank Net Banking Account, visit this link.
Indian Bank Net Banking FAQs
Can I Change my Net Banking Password?
Yes, you can change your Net Banking Password any number of times. In fact, Indian Bank recommends that you should change your password periodically to have a more security.
I forgot my Indian Bank Net Banking Password. How can I get it back?
- For this, visit the Indian Bank official website. Now click on the Forgot Password link available on the password entry page.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Mobile-No, E-Mail address and Pan No or Date of Birth.
- Next is, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number, Enter OTP and then your will get the option to reset the password.
What kind of security is offered under Indian Bank Net Banking?
Indian Bank Net Banking is protected with 128-bit SSL Security. Using this security, whenever you perform any of the transactions, your data will travel across the Public, so even if any person gets your User ID, will not be able to use any service as it will be encrypted.
What kind of services are offered under Indian Net Banking?
You can access various services like check account balance, pay utility bills, shop online, pay taxes, request cheque book, stop payment of cheque, etc.
Indian Bank Mobile Banking
The Mobile Banking Service using J2ME Application can be acquired on a very simple and secure J2ME Technology. This Technology is compatible with all Java/GPRS mobile phones in mainly two modes: GPRS and SMS.
Who can use this Facility?
All the existing Indian Bank Customers can use this Facility. All the new customers who want to use this service have to request at their home branch to activate this facility.
How to register for J2ME Application?
In order to install the J2ME application in the handset, the user needs to open the application and then registration process will begin, where the user has to Enter mobile no and MPIN. Then the user has to select the 6 digit password as per his/her choice. Later on successful verification of Mobile No, MPIN and CIF, the registration will start and Accounts will be integrated and Beneficiaries will be added.
How much secure is the application?
All the service request and reports sent using the application use an End to End Encryption. Also, the customer can set the password to open the application, while the customer has to use MPIN to perform various Transactions. The customer can change both the password as many times he/she wants.
The customer can transfer funds to any beneficiaries added previously. To add a new beneficiary, the customer can add using “Add Beneficiary” option available in Net Banking or Mobile Banking.
What is the main service available in the application?
Using this application, the user can transfer funds up to a limit of Rs 50,000 per day.
What are the other services available in the application?
Using the app, customers can easily change their account/ beneficiary account details anytime. At any time in future, if the new version of the application is released, the customers can upgrade the app. Also, if any user wants to remove the application, the measures to deactivate the accounts are also available.
Indian Bank Apps are available on both the platforms, Android and iOS. Currently, Using IndPay App, you will be able to access various Internet Banking Services.